- Everyone should bow before the one who made himself nothing.
- Everyone should serve the one who took on the very nature of a servant.
- Everyone should completely obey the one who was himself completely obedient.
- Everyone should acknowledge with their words and ways the one who refused to use his relationship to God to his own advantage.
- Everyone should live for the one who, though being in very nature God, died for them.
Father in heaven, use me in this life for the exaltation of your Son. Use my tongue to tell all of him. Bend my knees to bow before him. Make me a servant like him. Pour my life out how you will, to your glory, through him, I pray. Amen.