What would happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our cell phones?
- What if we carried it around in our pocket or purse wherever we went?
- What if we turned around and drove back to back to go get it if we forgot it?
- What if we flipped through it several times a day?
- What if we treated it like we couldn’t live without it?
- What if we gave it to our children as a gift?
- What if we used it whether we were at home or on the road traveling?
- What if we used it every day and not just in times of emergency?
- What if we upgraded it to the latest version?
Now, of course, for some of you, your cell phone is your Bible, given smart phones, Internet access and such, but still – where is your Bible and do you actually “depend on it” as you do your cell phone?
[ Thanks to Paul Fagala for pointing this one out ]