In case you run out of things to discuss, ask a group “Why do you say ‘Merry Christmas’?” and tell them to select their answer from the following ten choices.
* Because it’s Christmas.
* Because it comes naturally.
* As a blessing to the person I’m addressing.
* Because that’s the way I was raised.
* It’s just a habit and I don’t know why.
* Because it’s the politically incorrect thing to do.
* I only say it when I’m addressing Christians.
* I’m supposed to say something and that’s better than saying nothing at all.
* I don’t because I don’t celebrate Christmas.
* I just don’t.